We are a caring, family business who takes pride in offering our customers the best quality local meats at fair prices in warm, friendly stores.
Do What's Right and Do What Makes Sense
By living our core values we do what's right for our customers, do right by each other and do right for the business. By living our core values we will always act in ways that enhance our reputation in the community.
Always keep in mind the Golden Rule:
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself
Our beliefs support our missions and values. They guide us in our daily activities.
- In serving our customers. You are the reason for our work, not an interruption to it.
- In offering our very best products, fairly priced, to represent real value to our customers
- In safe, clean stores, always ready for business
- All our relationships are based on fairness, integrity and mutual respect
- Our sense of family keeps us strong
- When we say we will do something, it gets done. We follow through on our commitments
- It is our responsibility to be active participants in our local communities
- We respect our environment. We recycle, reuse and reduce our waste where possible
- Profits are essential for our mutual growth, prosperity, opportunity and security